Smudge Poem Backpack by Kevin Wesaquate
"Smudge Poem" Sublimated Backpack featuring artwork by Cree artist Kevin Wesaquate from Piapot First Nation (Saskatchewan), living in Treaty 6 Territory. The poetic words within smoke surrounding the skull of a bison offer a sense of movement and inner reflection.
If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 16.1" (41cm), W 12.2" (31cm), D 5.5" (14cm)
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
• Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators