Inukshuk by Alexander Angnaluak Premium Sublimation Adult Blanket
Inukshuk Blanket featuring artwork by Inuk artist Alexander Angnaluak from Kugluktuk, Nunavut. An inukshuk is a wayfinding tool. Here it shows the different values individually but coming together to help guide a person.
%100 Polyester Polar Cuddle Fleece / Poodle Fabric.
* Superior quality and the anti-pil fleece print for beautiful colour vibrancy.
* Interior lining is constructed from an ultra-soft polyester wool-like poodle fabric for warmth and comfort.
* Handmade stitch for maximum durability and a homemade feel.
* Washable up to 40° and can be ironed cool.
* Printed and sewn in London, UK
Size: 130 X 175 cm (51X68.8”)
Your products will be printed with love, and securely packed and shipped with care within 5 - 8 business days approximately. (cut & sew process included) By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it will take to receive the item.
* Please note that the colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product colours.
* Please note in order to view the different colour variations, please select the first thumbnail on the slider first.