Igloo by Alexander Angnaluak Premium Sublimation Adult Blanket
Igloo Throw Blanket featuring artwork by Inuk artist Alexander Angnaluak from Kugluktuk, Nunavut. The igloo provides safe and security during long cold winters. It is a temporary shelter that provided Inuit independence throughout the arctic.
%100 Polyester Polar Cuddle Fleece / Poodle Fabric.
* Superior quality and the anti-pil fleece print for beautiful colour vibrancy.
* Interior lining is constructed from an ultra-soft polyester wool-like poodle fabric for warmth and comfort.
* Handmade stitch for maximum durability and a homemade feel.
* Washable up to 40° and can be ironed cool.
* Printed and sewn in London, UK
Size: 130 X 175 cm (51X68.8”)
Your products will be printed with love, and securely packed and shipped with care within 5 - 8 business days approximately. (cut & sew process included) By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it will take to receive the item.
* Please note that the colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product colours.
* Please note in order to view the different colour variations, please select the first thumbnail on the slider first.